Wednesday

... in the early evening clouds above Hollywood


I had just picked up my girlfriend to take her to a "Hollywood Holy Hour" which takes place every third Friday of the month at St. Victor's church in West Hollywood. The idea behind this is to pray for Hollywood and Catholics and non Catholic Christians who work in the entertainment industry.

As we were getting ready to get into my car I looked up at the opaque sky and what I saw made my jaw drop! My girlfriend and I stared at this amazing 'vision' for several minutes and then I asked her to take some pictures of this phenomenon.

Judge the photo for yourself but it appears to me that Jesus is letting us know He is alive, He loves us and wants all of us to share His abundant life.

-- Paul Harrigan, Catholic recording artist (www.paulharrigan.com)

(Click here to view the many wonderful articles that await you in ParishWorld, America's Catholic Lifestyle Magazine. Be informed, be inspired, be blessed. )

No comments:

Post a Comment